Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back At It and Garden Update

Wow!  Our garden did grow. :)  We got basil, parsley, green beans, tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, and corn!  I would say our first garden was a success.

Well, I had my little sabbatical,  tried my hand at being "super mom",  and it seems that God has brought me back full circle.  When I started this blog and called it "Learning With Faith", I had a feeling that I will be learning just as much as Faith does during this home schooling journey.  It seems I was right. :)

So, here we are.  Second grade is starting full force!  I feel confident that I will have a lot to blog about in the very near future.  Faith is starting to read Level One books, loves Ancient History and Botany, still hates math...  Stay tuned.

I am trying my hand at being a "mompreneur".  Since I can't figure out how to work full time and be Faith's teacher full time, I am working at building up a few new direct sales businesses.  I have found  some amazing companies with awesome products that I love to share!  Plus, hopefully I can take a little of the financial burden off Daddy.  (I'd love to hear how other home school moms and dads tackle the financial issue)

So welcome to or welcome back to "Learning With Faith".  It's going to be a busy life!




No comments:

Post a Comment